[Reclaimmayday] Fwd: Re: T-Shirts

anna at phonecoop.coop anna at phonecoop.coop
Fri Apr 13 15:37:13 UTC 2012

People seemed fairly happy with something approximating to what Lukas
suggested - the words "Bradford Mayday" or "Mayday Bradford" (I forget
which) and the Maypole, but he was quite clear that it was not
pretending to be the finished article. I thought a simplified version
in black and red (which might cover the punking-up aspect) would work
on most colours of T-shirt, and maybe white could be substituted for
black on black T-shirts. Alternatively, if the whole design
incorporated some sort of box then the same colour scheme might work
regardless of background colour.

Anna