[Reclaimmayday] Fwd: Re: T-Shirts

Jules anarchista at riseup.net
Fri Apr 13 15:35:56 UTC 2012

Couldn't tag you as you aren't part of the group- u will be as soon as
admin approval is given (whoever that is).  Anyways the design that
Lukas did is copied below.  I'm thinking that if the red and black are
used for the wording, would it not look better if the Bradford was in
Red and the May Day in black (just looks more like the flag that way XD).

On 13/04/12 16:26, Jules wrote:

> Tony I'll tag you in the design that Lukas did a while back - I like
> it as it's fairly simple and encapsulates the non punk aspect of May
> Day (although I don't see why it couldn't be punked up slightly just
> to cover all aspects of what's going on)
>
> J x
>
> On 13/04/12 16:20, anna at phonecoop.coop wrote:
>> Hi. I did offer to supply lots of ethically produced T-shirts in
>> assorted colours and styles (and made some suggestions about what
>> should go on them) but didn't get a response. Stupidly I can't
>> remember who was supposed to be chasing up the person/people working
>> on design and maybe printing them. Can anyone remember? As things
>> stand I can still supply from from stock I already have but we'll
>> have to move sharpish if you want me to order more.
>>
>> I think just something punky looking would be a mistake. This event
>> is trying to have a broader appeal than that, which is one reason why
>> I thought a variety of colours (and maybe styles) for the T-shirts
>> themselves would be a good idea, but with a one- or two-colour print
>> on each to keep costs down (and now for speed!)
>>
>> Anna
>>

>> On Fri, 13 Apr 2012 15:55:16 +0100
>>  Tony Shephard <traps3sp at hotmail.com> wrote:
>>>
>>> OK, will do
>>> now, looking at the time we've got we'll need to get the design
>>> sorted sharpish so they have a realistic chance of printing them...
>>> do we know how many we want? and how many colours (is it liable to
>>> just be the usual punk rock white on black or something a bit more
>>> elaborate?)
>>> cheers