[Reclaimmayday] [Fwd: RE: market stalls 28 April]

Protag protag at phonecoop.coop
Sat Apr 7 09:53:58 UTC 2012

Hi Jules & Heather.

I don't think we'll get anywhere unless we resove the security issue: we either need to clarify who is doing overnight or declare a stall finish time that suits the council.

Beyond that, obviously he's confusing our event with someone else's as we finished at around 6.30 last year. Who knows what other poorly recalled negative impressions what been mis-attributed to us?

You've probably already explained that we're providing a non-commercial community-led celebration which will animate the city centre as per the Council's remit. Maybe just put that though the re-babelizer and say it all over again.

Try and write correspondence which will make us look brilliant if someone does an FOI request. If they sense a PR disaster (without any actual threat being made) their hearts and minds will follow.

Cheers

Protag