[Reclaimmayday] webpage: whats On format..presenting info

Lukas Hornby lukas.hornby at gmail.com
Sat Apr 14 13:18:08 UTC 2012

Yes good idea on leaving out the year. ALthough domain names need to be
renewed every year anyway, at least we can try to hold on to the domain.

Someone on this list might be able to offer free hosting. Any takers?

Email is a good idea, but can it be forwarded to the this list so that one
person does not have to monitor it.

Geared up for getting publicity everywhere. We can do that through radio,
FB, twitter, flyering etc.

Cheers, Lukas