[Reclaimmayday] FAO Paul Hoggarth

Jules anarchista at riseup.net
Fri Apr 20 12:43:14 UTC 2012

Heya Paul,

Sorry for not emailing you personally, but I don't have your mobile
number or email address.  If I'd have thought I would have tortured Luke
for this information when I saw him earlier, but as always, wise in
hindsight.

The contacts for the Bradford Area Health and Safety Reps are as below -
and they may be able to assist with safety planning and provision on the
day.

If you can speak to protag, he has info on which fire extinguishers are
available and how many...

Thanks for this,

J x