[Reclaimmayday] Print Quote for Programmes

Tony Shephard traps3sp at hotmail.com
Sat Apr 21 12:05:59 UTC 2012

Hi all
I just got the print quote in from the printers
4pp a5 booklet b/w riso printed on 80gsm paper500 copies = £421000 copies = £57500 a5 fliers b/w riso printed on 80gsm paper=£32
Not a vast amount of difference in price between 500 and 1000...any strong feelings as to how many we should go for? 500 and maybe run out or 1000 and maybe have to recycle some if it's too many?
also got a price for flyers as promos before the event (as suggested by Jules)...I don't know if there are plans afoot, but realistically do we have time to flyer effectively??
Maybe it'd be an idea to go for 1000 programmes and use some as promos if we have chance (also suggested by Jules ;)
If no one suggests any strong feelings today/tomorrow, I'll go for this ;)
cheers