[Reclaimmayday] FLYER ARTWORK -- RESOURCE CENTRE

hannah hatchman hannahhaha at live.co.uk
Tue Apr 24 20:52:22 UTC 2012

Flyers were printed today, and jimdog was gonna distribute this pm, round city centre mostly. A few are making their way to Saltaire, Thornton, the Treehouse, and Kala Sangam.
There is an "original" at the Resource Centre so if anyone needs more you can ring and ask if Frankie can print some more, but you may need to arrange to collect yourself.
Hannah