[Reclaimmayday] pizza pieces

Heather Blakey wildheather at riseup.net
Tue Apr 24 21:32:58 UTC 2012

That's basically how I feel. I was on the side of charging less to start
with, but given he's agreed an amount, he just has to take the risk, same
as us. I told him the forecast was dry at the moment - and tried to get
him to see it's the same risk for us cos we have no funding - and that
we're going to lose money anyway!

The question is, do we trust him to show up!?