[Reclaimmayday] First aid

Jules anarchista at riseup.net
Thu Apr 26 07:42:48 UTC 2012

On 26/04/12 05:19, e_palka at o2.co.uk wrote:
> Who is coordinating with the first aid group on the day?
I believe this is best answered with a nod to Futurama:

"Have the boy lay out my formal shorts"

                 "The boy?"

"You Kif. You lay out my formal shorts."

(The 1st aid group are the formal shorts; Ed, you are Kif...guess I will
have to find myself a velour tunic somewhere)

I say this because it should probably be tied in with the stewarding somehow
> Where will the first aid area be on the site?
I think we might have enough tents to allow it being in one of its own.
It could be situated near /next to the quiet tent on the left of the
plan.  If not enough tents we then just put it into a corner of the
quiet tent.