[Reclaimmayday] food panic please

Heather Blakey wildheather at riseup.net
Thu Apr 26 13:32:53 UTC 2012

Hi all.

Am a bit worried about the food situation.

Hopefully Mr Pizza will show (he says so!) but Treehouse deciding if they
have capacity tonight, and Jules has booked the curries and equipment but
we still have no-one to serve it.

Ed, apparently you had a suggestion about that - any joy?

I'm not sure what to do - I definitely don't know anyone with food hygiene
training / experience who would be willing to serve meat (which was always
the worry about the curry one...)

All I can think to suggest is that if Treehouse decide they can't do it,
whether they can get a rota together for the day only to serve veggie
curries?

Anyone got any better ideas?

Just want to feel that other people are worrying about this too!! ;-)

Heather.

--
"It goes one at a time,
it starts when you care