[Reclaimmayday] food panic please

Jules anarchista at riseup.net
Thu Apr 26 14:24:35 UTC 2012

Heather, at this point I don't think we can panic too much on the money
coming in aspect, (although financially it would make more sense that
the treehouse cafe pulls out of providing food and can offer service for
the veggie curries as the money projected to be raised from the curries
was greater than that offered by the treehouse). But that doesn't even
need thinking about until we hear back from what is decided tonight,
which is why I have decided not to panic just yet :)

Having the projected incoming figures in front of me against the
projected costs we are in sight of breaking even - and have not yet
factored potential raffle incomings and donations from attendees in to
the equations (mainly because i have no idea exactly what to suggest is
likely),plus the potential extra £150 from the trades council (that we
won't hear back from until after Saturday.

PS) This is meant to be reassuring (not sure whether it comes across as
'meh, don't care')

J x