[Reclaimmayday] Stalls

anna at phonecoop.coop anna at phonecoop.coop
Thu Mar 1 12:15:24 UTC 2012

I'm likely to be interested in trying to book a stall, or part of one,
or even more than one, but am currently juggling hats and can't say
yet whether it would be for the shop, WDM, Fairtrade Bradford or some
sort of combination! Sorry to be vague at the moment. Have you worked
out what the fees would be?

Thankyou.

Anna