[Reclaimmayday] Mayday & Workers memorial Day

Jules anarchista at riseup.net
Wed Mar 21 11:27:55 UTC 2012

Hi Neal,

IMO this is really relevant so I have copied it to the May Day planning
list (so that you will have the contact email address and the others at
May Day aware).

Our next meeting is next Tuesday 6pm at 1 in 12 Club, Albion Street.  If
you and/or one of the members of the Memorial Day group could come to
that then there would be opportunity to discuss this further.

J x