[Reclaimmayday] Bar Query for May Day / tent / map

protag protag at aktivix.org
Wed Mar 21 13:40:48 UTC 2012

On Wed, 21 Mar 2012 12:51:53 +0000, Jules <anarchista at riseup.net> wrote:
> Thinking on a wider scale, and removal of rubbish etc.  Would the bar be

> selling mainly cans or bottles or what?  You'd think that I would
> remember given the frequency of my visits last year...or maybe that's
> the reason that I can't ;)
>
> J x

Hi - my recollection is we had drinks on draught in plastic beakers and
cans. Glass not allowed, I think.

Folks asked me to put the diagram I showed last night up on Facebook. It's
attached here - feel free to feedback/copy/delete. I'll post it on FB
later, depending on objections.

For late arrivals or those not there last night, we've got a tent for
stage 2 to try out - I'd like to rehearse putting it up on Sunday (25th
March) to make sure all the parts are there and see what it's like for
general suitability and location. Let me know if you can make Sunday
afternoon about 3.30 for tent fun.

My other action point was to circulate the budget spreadsheet Dusty
printed out a few meetings back - still working on that!

Cheers

Protag