[Reclaimmayday] Bands starting to confirm

JimDog theinnercityhippy at riseup.net
Wed Mar 21 22:20:14 UTC 2012

Hi

Flurry of activity from the bookings collective today.

We've got definite confirmation of the following bands for the 1in12 stage:

Zounds
Nu Pogodi
Etai Keshiki
Endless Rope

Waiting for confirmation (hopefully by tomorrow) from:

That Fucking Tank
Lazarus Blackstar

Also, Andy is asking some others to play and this will be updated hopefully this week meaning the lineup for that stage is taking shape pretty nicely.

For the main stage, Natural Rhythm are getting back to me in a day or two and Roger from NR has another band who are up for it. We're chasing down the woodies to program a couple of hours of content. Alt Track have sadly confirmed that they're unavailable. I need to Chase up the culture fusion youths to see where they're at.

I have a few more thoughts in mind for the main stage and Andrew has a band in mind. It was suggested to ask Biscuit Head and the Biscuit Badgers too.

If anyone has any bands they'd particularly like us to approach, particularly for the main stage, fire them to this list.

JD