[Reclaimmayday] Fwd: Flyers

protag protag at aktivix.org
Thu Mar 22 08:00:40 UTC 2012

Hi All

I've rejigged the flyer a bit to actually mention the date of the event on
the front (!) and to give the date of next week's meeting.

The attached link goes to both the PDF version (for printing) and the DOC
(if anyone wants to edit).

It's 11.8Mb though.

I have listed the entertainment yet as it all looks a bit non-celebratory
and festive (no disrespect to the Ent Committee :)) - will update that when
the bill is a bit more balanced.

I've managed to print 10 copies  - will try and do some more tomorrow
morning (works best if I can get to the colour printer before 7.00 a.m.)

Cheers

protag