[Reclaimmayday] Flyers / next meeting 26th March 18.00

protag protag at aktivix.org
Fri Mar 23 12:28:31 UTC 2012

Hi

I've printed out some more flyers for the event and also (same bit of
paper) the next meeting - I'll try and drop some in at Zavvi.

And I've done an event notice at Northern Indymedia:

http://northern-indymedia.org/events/2494

If someone would like to just crib that (or improve it a bit?) and do the
same on F***book (and then invite loads people) then that would be great.

If you look you'll see I sketched out a framework agenda - obvs I just
made this up and I really don't want to give the impression I'm going to
take any kind of a lead on the meeting :)

I'm really happiest just fooling around with microphones and loudspeakers,
with a side-order of solar panels (all inanimate, basically).

The actual agenda will be whatever a leaderless huddle comes up with.

Cheers

protag