[Reclaimmayday] Logo design

Jules anarchista at riseup.net
Wed Mar 28 21:37:03 UTC 2012

One of my mates has said that he will put together a logo for May Day
but is asking for a brief of what needs incorporating into it.  I said I
would check here, but at the meeting it didn't sound like any of us were
too clued up about what we were expecting so I've asked him to just
throw some ideas about in the meantime to at least give us a starting
point to comment on...can anybody that has anything specific they want
incorporating please let me know ASAP so I can pass the info on?

Cheers

J x