[Reclaimmayday] Insulting remarks made at Mayday Meeting 28th April

Heather Blakey wildheather at riseup.net
Fri Mar 30 09:19:55 UTC 2012

Hello everyone.

I've replied to Richy off list, but I wanted to say thanks for explaining
where I was coming from, and that I'm glad this was not a general
misunderstanding of what I said.

You're all absolutely right that my meaning was only to distinguish
Treehouse from mainstream caterers in general, of course, and I am sad
that this misunderstanding happened.

See you soon...

Heather.