[Reclaimmayday] FW: Mayday publicity

hannah hatchman hannahhaha at live.co.uk
Thu Apr 25 16:35:00 UTC 2013

Thanks Tony, it looks great.I've also heard today the Bradford Trades Council have agreed to contribute £100 to sponsor events. Is it too late to add this, or something like "Mayday 2013 sponsored by 1 in 12 Club and Bradford Trades Union Council"
I wouldn't want to delay any printing though, so if not i can add this to the facebook page and mentioned it at the Monday event.
I have to dash off again now but will try and co-ordinate some printing and distribution from the messages other people have left