[Reclaimmayday] May 1st

protag protag at aktivix.org
Wed Feb 13 12:00:34 UTC 2013

Hi

Sorry, my mail was a bit garbled anyhow. So as regards 1st May, the BPCAC
meeting (see below) felt that something central (City Park / Centenary
Square) and not too heavy on the resource/volunteers/budgets would be
do-able.

So although big tent in the Urban Garden is good for insurance against the
weather, it's probably beyond our powers this year unless a lot of new
people show up with energy and money. Also doesn't work well on a
Wednesday.

So I think the suggestion for a low-impact gathering early on Wednesday
evening in a central location is a good one.
Possibly with a small tent for weather contingencies.

I've changed the email header to reflect the fact that this email is
mainly about 01/05.

Cheers

Protag