[Reclaimmayday] May 1st

Heather Blakey wildheather at riseup.net
Wed Feb 13 15:14:27 UTC 2013

Hi all.

I think I have to work on the 1st of May - unless I can take the day off -
don't all shoot me at once - it's tricky being a wage slave - but...

I'll be working in the Picnic Parlour, running a day of activities for
older people up till about 4ish.

I'm thinking, with Fabric's agreement (which I can check out), this could
merge seamlessly into an indoor city centre event following a late
afternoon gathering in Centenary Square?

I'll have some basic kitchen stuff - urn etc - there already.

Could have a bring and share meal with hot drinks available in case people
are frozen, followed by raucousness later...?

Heather.