[Reclaimmayday] Mayday 2013

Lukas Hornby lukas.hornby at gmail.com
Mon Mar 11 22:28:13 UTC 2013

That's great. Monday 18th sounds good to me.

I'm hoping we can incorporate this into a wider programme of events, so we
can support each other and cross-promote.

There will be an all weekend event 4/5 May at Kirkgate, Shipley. A film
showing at the 1in12 on the 2nd. And a weekend DIY Music conference 11/12.

We have been promised space in HowDo magazine (circulation of 4000) for all
of these events. The deadline will be 22nd March but I've already passed on
a rough outline (i.e. dates and locations).

Cheers, Lukas