[Reclaimmayday] Mayday meeting - apologies

protag protag at aktivix.org
Mon Mar 18 16:34:25 UTC 2013

Hi

I'm also apologising! Stuck in Leeds working.

If it helps, I'm aware of a plan for *something* possibly involving info
stalls somewhere around Centenary Sq/ Mirror pool - floated by BPCAC (not
the pool, the plan). I think that's a good idea and I could support it with
some minimal logistics (transport a few tables and chairs, small sound
system) but I don't have loads of energy or time.

2nd May we're having a film at the 1in12 Library and at the weekend
there's Ante-Art in Shipley, so there's a bit of a "season" developing.

But, as I won't be at the meeting and don't want any action points I'll
shut up now.

Cheers

Protag

On Mon, 18 Mar 2013 16:22:54 -0000, "K Nathan"
<keithnathan at btinternet.com>