[sas-announce] Rally for a Living Wage, 27th October

Laura Schwartz laura_schwartz2003 at yahoo.co.uk
Thu Oct 6 15:44:24 BST 2005

As you may already know, Students Against Sweatshops will be running campaigns for a Living Wage for Campus Workers at various campuses round the country next term.
We will be working with people who have already begun such a camapign at Queen Mary University in London.
We will be holding a meeting for all the London Universities later this month (date tbc) for anyone who wants to get involved and find out how to start a similar campaign at their university.
Meanwhile,
I've forwarded information about a rally to take place outside Queen Mary's university in support of their Living Wage Campaign. SAS will be there, so if you live in London anyway, it would be good to turn up and show your support.
Laura

Note: forwarded message attached.