[sas-announce] SAS bulletin (plan)

David Broder david_communist at yahoo.co.uk
Tue Oct 25 17:14:34 BST 2005

Hi everyone

Attached is a plan for the next SAS bulletin. Please get in touch with me if you either want to write an article, or you object to something being in there.

Obviously there's plenty of other worthy campaigns to write about and stuff to review, but I think this reflects well enough both what we're involved in and the major issues for the international labour movement.

Comments?

Regards
David