[sas-announce] Tent State University UK

Heather Shaw centre_stage_red at yahoo.co.uk
Sun Jun 17 17:03:48 BST 2007

Dear comrades,

Tent State University UK is a festival/protest taking place on Sussex
University campus in Brighton next week. It is both a celebration of
alternative education and a protest against war in the Middle East. View
the program attached.

All welcome!!
Tent State University UK
20-22 June 2007
Sussex University campus
more info: info at tentstate.org.uk

best

Koos Couvée
University of Sussex Students' Union Communications-elect
07896 250322

"Years ago I recognised my kinship with living things, and I made up my mind that I was not one bit better than the meanest on the earth. I said then and I say now, that while there is a lower class, I am in it; while there is a criminal element, I am of it; while there is a soul in prison, I am not free"
Eugene Debs, US Presidential Candidate 1920

www.redheff.livejournal.com