[Scotia] Xmas lunch next Wednesday...

Dan dan at aktivix.org
Thu Dec 16 16:12:39 GMT 2004

Hallo!

Someone's just asked me if anything's happening for Xmas - the Xmas
lunch details were at the bottom of the e-mail about the alarm problems,
which was perhaps not very clever of me!

So here we are again - this is the plan we came up with at the Centre
Development meeting -

Wednesday 22nd December, from 12 onwards.  (With option for going for a
drink...)

Question: what will we actually do? Shall we bring our own food again?
That was nice last time...  answers on an e-mail to this list please...

Right!  That's it from me...

See you next Wednesday, all being well!

Dan

--
07968 997861
0114 2412723

The true meaning of life is to plant trees,
under whose shade you do not expect to sit.