[Scotia] Tue 16th Nov: shall we have a Scotia lunch again?

Dan dan at aktivix.org
Thu Nov 4 13:28:17 GMT 2004

Hallo!

Two things:

1. It's been too long since the last one... surely it's time to gather
again over some good scoff?  Particularly since there have been offers
of bringing in some wonderful sounding food...

What do people think about the date of:

Tuesday 16th November?  Say, from 12.30 to 1.30?

2.  What do people think about inviting external groups to a Scotia
lunch?  I met one organisation - Beighton Villages Development Trust -
who are a) isolated from the rest of the city and b) really wanted to
come and see Scotia works.  Could I invite them?  There'd only be two of
them...

Cheers!

Dan

--
07968 997861
0114 2412723

The true meaning of life is to plant trees,
under whose shade you do not expect to sit.