[Scotia] Next Scotia lunch

Juan Varela juan.varela at nrcentre.org.uk
Wed Nov 17 17:35:12 GMT 2004

I can't do Thursdays but if that's a good day for other people, don't
worry. Possible afternoons for NRC Xmas meal (i.e. NRC staff wouldn't be
around) are Mon 13, Tues 14 or Fri 17 Dec - we won't know exact date for
a while. Juan.

Juan Varela, Volunteer Co-ordinator, Northern Refugee Centre, Scotia
Works, Leadmill Road, Sheffield, S1 4SE, tel. 0114 2412782, fax 0114
2412744.