[Scotia] recycling

Emma Gray emma.gray at nrcentre.org.uk
Thu Jan 6 11:55:10 GMT 2005

Happy New Year everyone. Just two quick things.

Firstly the NRC have got a collection box for recycling tetra pack (the
sort of packaging that is often used for orange juice cartons/soya milk
etc - shiny cardish packaging with a silvery lining inside). If you have
any tetra pack that you want to recycle then please drop it into our
office.

Also a warning that I have changed the rubbish bin and the can recycling
bins around in the kitchen as people kept throwing rubbish into the can
bin because it was just inside the kitchen door (I confess that I found
myself doing this by mistake on a couple of occasions). I hope that this
is alright with everyone.

emma

Emma Gray - Community and Volunteer Services Manager. Northern Refugee
Centre, Scotia Works, Leadmill Road, Sheffield, S1 4SE.  0114 241 2781
Northern Refugee Centre - general enquiries: 0114 241 2780