[Scotia] Dancing question...

Dan dan at aktivix.org
Tue Jan 11 10:12:21 GMT 2005

Hia!

Slightly random question, but I figure that's what this list is for!

Me n my partner are thinking of going dancing (she's quite good - I'm
capable of dancing only to Techno, in the style of a deranged monkey
sucking a lemon...) - but I don't know any good places to go!  Does
anyone know anything about dancing in Sheffield?  I've found one place
in Walkley that does classes, and that's it...

Thanks!

Dan

--
07968 997861
0114 2412723

The true meaning of life is to plant trees,
under whose shade you do not expect to sit.