[Scotia] Ref New Arrivals Staff Changes

Naomi naomi at new-arrivals.org.uk
Tue Sep 13 17:39:11 BST 2005

Dear All,
Just to let you know that our Administrator, Kat, will be leaving tomorrow
(Weds) to take up a new post in Sheffield Hallam University Student Union.
She has opted for a quiet 'send-off' but I'm just letting you all know as
she has had quite a bit of involvement/contact with various organisations in
the building and via attendance at Scotia Works tenants meetings. Dan will
be sorting out a chair for the next SW meeting to replace Kat - any offers
presumably to Dan.

Also, by way of keeping the communication channels flowing, just to let you
know that:

(i) EPC have agreed to RNAP renting the office currently occupied by
Geoff/EPC instead of the reception space we have been renting downstairs
(which EPC will take over instead), in addition to the office we already
have. You all know that we have been trying to get some extra space for some
time and that the final decision is the landlord's - ie EPC's . (Obviously,
we are pleased with this development, however, I do think there needs to be
some sort of 'protocol' for informing organisations in the building when
space becomes available rather than the fairly ad-hoc 'first to hear about
it' that tends to happen at the moment so maybe we could agree a procedure
with EPC at next meeting?)

(ii) there is a new tea towel rota downstairs - please note dates in your
office diaries
Cheers,
Naomi

--