[Scotia] Exhibition

Admin admin at new-arrivals.org.uk
Fri Jul 14 09:49:18 BST 2006

Hi all,

Over the past two weeks we've noticed quite a few people looking at the
exhibition 'Rebuilding Lives' in the atrium, we've also had positive
feedback from people working in Scotia and visitors.  We were therefore
wondering if it would be possible to keep the exhibition up for a further
two weeks (to be taken down on Friday 28th July)?  Cresst - I know you were
planning to display some children's artwork in the atrium at some point?
Please let me know if anyone has any objections and I will take the
exhibition down.

Many thanks,

Ceri

Administrator