[Scotia] Delivery of toys to Scotia for NRC

Juan Varela Juan.Varela at nrcentre.org.uk
Mon Dec 10 12:25:37 GMT 2007

Dear Scotia tenants, A company called ProCo Print will be delivering
some toys to NRC this week, and we hope to keep them in the bike shed
temporarily, prior to distribution to our service users this week or
next (hope that's OK). If in the extremely unlikely event of no one at
NRC being in when they deliver, could I ask one of the other
organisations to open the bike shed for the toys?

Many thanks, Juan.

Juan Varela, Development Services Manager (Operations), Northern Refugee
Centre, Scotia Works, Leadmill Road, Sheffield, S1 4SE, tel. 0114
2412782, fax 0114 2412744, www.nrcentre.org.uk