[Scotia] Motor Scooter in bike shed

decsy helen.griffin at decsy.org.uk
Thu Nov 1 09:26:19 GMT 2007

Dear all
Whenever I put my bicycle into the shed and the scooter is already
there, there are pretty bad fumes.  I don't know who rides the
scooter so I am sending this out to everyone in the hope it will
reach them.
I would appreciate it if you could make sure the scooter's engine is
well and truly off before putting it in the shed - this might help
the fume situation.
Many thanks
Helen

Development Education Centre (South Yorkshire)
Scotia Works
Leadmill Road
Sheffield S1 4SE

Tel: 0845 458 2957 or 0114 2412750
Fax: 0114 241 27532
Website: www.decsy.org.uk

My direct line: 0114 241 2753

Looking for a resource to bring a Global Dimension to your teaching?
There are over 3000 resources on the YHGSA Regional Database
http://www.yhgsa.org.uk/database/index.cfm