[Scotia] Helen Todd leaving event 9 Jan

Juan Varela Juan.Varela at nrcentre.org.uk
Fri Dec 19 16:05:11 GMT 2008

Hi Scotia people, Just to let you know that Helen Todd, our Refugee
Awareness Training Development Worker, is leaving NRC and her last day
in the office will be Fri 9 Jan. NRC will be saying goodbye to her and
giving her presents at 4pm that day. If any of you want to join us
you're welcome - we've booked the training room. If any of you want to
contribute to Helen's leaving presents, just pop round and see me -
though I'm not now in the office until Wed 7 Jan.

Thanks, Juan

Juan Varela, Contracts & Stakeholder Manager, Northern Refugee Centre,
Scotia Works, Leadmill Road, Sheffield, S1 4SE, tel 0114 2412782. Please
note my usual days of work are Wednesday, Thursday and Friday