[Scotia] bike shed open

decsy helen.griffin at decsy.org.uk
Thu Apr 23 14:43:19 BST 2009

It must have happened between 8.10am and 9am because I arrived at
8.10am and it wasn't open then ( I didn't use the shed today so it
wasnt' me!)
Helen

On 23 Apr 2009, at 09:23, Juan Varela wrote:

> Hi everyone, I got in this morning at 9am to find the bike shed
> door fully open and no one around. Not sure how that happened but
> can we be careful about locking up please. Thanks, Juan
>

> Juan Varela, Contracts & Stakeholder Manager, Northern Refugee
> Centre, Scotia Works, Leadmill Road, Sheffield, S1 4SE, tel 0114
> 2412782. Please note my usual days of work are Wednesday, Thursday
> and Friday. I am not working on Fridays up to 8 May inclusive

Development Education Centre (South Yorkshire)
Scotia Works
Leadmill Road
Sheffield S1 4SE

Tel: 0845 458 2957 or 0114 2412750
Fax: 0114 241 27532
Website: www.decsy.org.uk

My direct line: 0114 241 2753

Looking for a resource to bring a Global Dimension to your teaching?
There are over 3000 resources on the YHGSA Regional Database
http://www.yhgsa.org.uk/database/index.cfm