[Scotia] FW: house for rent

Juan Varela Juan.Varela at nrcentre.org.uk
Fri Nov 6 13:11:23 GMT 2009

Hi NRC / Scotia

If anyone's interested in a house to rent in Sharrow that's owned by a friend of mine, please see below

Juan

Juan Varela, RIES & Admin Manager, Northern Refugee Centre, Scotia Works, Leadmill Road, Sheffield, S1 4SE, tel 0114 2412782, www.nrcentre.org.uk Please note my usual days of work are Wednesday, Thursday and Friday