[Scotia] lost black Parker biro

Juan Varela Juan.Varela at nrcentre.org.uk
Fri Nov 27 08:43:18 GMT 2009

Hi everyone, I misplaced a black Parker biro here at Scotia Works
yesterday, possibly in NRC office or interview room, but possibly
somewhere else in the building. If anyone finds it, please pass it to me
if you see me or put it on my desk. Many thanks, Juan

Juan Varela, RIES & Admin Manager, Northern Refugee Centre, Scotia
Works, Leadmill Road, Sheffield, S1 4SE, tel 0114 2412782,
www.nrcentre.org.uk Please note my usual days of work are Wednesday,
Thursday and Friday

Back the Bid! Back Sheffield's bid to be a host city for the FIFA World
Cup in 2018. To support the bid just text Sheffield to 62018 or go to
www.sheffield2018.co.uk