[ShareTompkins] Saturday Holiday Swap - let's pack Southside!

Ari Moore arimoore at gmail.com
Mon Dec 7 18:49:09 GMT 2009

Hi all,

The big holiday swap is THIS Saturday - we hope to see you there!

There's a blurb about the swap in Tompkins Weekly and we're
partnering with Southside Community Center so they're helping get the
word out too - but we can really use your help, as well!

You can download and print a poster here:
http://www.facebook.com/photo.php?
pid=4099692&o=all&op=1&view=all&subj=83941209554&aid=-1&id=550215158&oid
=83941209554

RSVP here:
http://www.facebook.com/event.php?eid=203720536936&ref=mf

Please spread the word - invite your friends, share it to your
profile, put up a flier in your neighborhood or at your workplace.

Thank you, and peace!
Ari

--
Ari Moore - Shirari Industries - Ithaca, NY
ari at shirari.com - http://shirari.com

Sign the petition to ban natural gas drilling in NY - http://
tinyurl.com/yk7rxsh
Go vegan for peace - http://tinyurl.com/2xkmc