[ShareTompkins] Get Involved in Share Tompkins!

Shira Golding shiragolding at gmail.com
Tue Nov 10 22:19:01 GMT 2009

Hey Folks!

We’ve got six months of community swap meets under our collective belt
and a lot of great ideas for the next six months, so it seems like a
good time to get together and do some planning. We’re having an
organizers’ meeting and all are welcome. We’ll work on planning our
holiday swap and discuss big picture goals for the future of Share
Tompkins. This is your chance to get involved!

Share Tompkins Organizers' Meeting
Tuesday, November 17, 7-9pm
212 N. Plain St. #1
Ithaca, NY 14850

Feel free to bring snacks/drinks to share...

RSVP on Facebook:
http://www.facebook.com/event.php?eid=174502468761

Hope to see you there!

- Shira :)