[ShareTompkins] swap backpacks?

Gail Blake gail at kitchenchairmusic.com
Wed Sep 23 17:01:19 BST 2009

Dear Folks,

I was at the first swap meet but have not been able to make it to any
since and I can't come this Saturday. So I'm trying the electronic way!

I bought a new Jansport backpack a year ago and, even though I
thought I was shopping carefully, I ended up with one that is bigger
than what I want. It is black, with three zippered compartments and
two smaller pockets. The smallest compartment has some nice
organizing features. The whole thing is 17.5" x 13" x 10", a total of
2100 cubic inches. You can find it on the Jansport Web site, the Big
Student model (I should have known from the name).

I would like to swap this for a similar, but smaller backpack, in the
1500 cubic inch range (so maybe with one less compartment). Does not
need to be pristine, but it is important to me that all the zippers
work and that the seams are not fraying.

Anybody have such a pack and want to swap for a bigger one?

Gail Blake
gail at kitchenchairmusic.com