[ShareTompkins] Bicycle Dreams

Travis Knapp travknapper3 at gmail.com
Mon Aug 9 14:22:55 UTC 2010

Hi, everyone - I'm planning an extended bicycle trip (NY, VT, NH, ME, MA,
beyond ...), and thought I'd check in with the ShareTomkins cats for some
things.

This is what I'll be needing, and don't yet have:
- Touring Bicycle (this is an important one!  I'm looking for a 56,
something in really good condition ....)
- Small and light tent or tarp/bug net
- Light sleeping pad
- Water Filtration Device
- Paniers/Bags for rear rack of bike
- Rain Coat (rubber, entirely water proof!)
- Maps of the aforementioned states (topographical are good)
- Hand tire pump, bike repair tools
- Bike Shorts, Helmet

These are some random dream items that someone may have to trade?
- Kalimba (thumb piano)
- digital camera

These are the main things I'm offering:
- '96 Toyota Tacoma Pickup truck (selling for $2350)
- Giant mountain bike (~yr 2000), for trade, $200, or best offer ....
- Various food items, preserved and fresh ....
- Homemade Apple Cider Vinegar
 - Cash!  I have a small budget, if you're not interested in trade, etc.
In addition, any contacts for awesome people or places to see would be
greatly appreciated!  My tentative route is through the Adirondacks and the
Green Mountains, to the Common Ground Fair in Unity, ME, but nothing is
(ever) in stone.  You can follow my blog for the trip at my music website,
travisknapp.yolasite.com (where you can also enjoy free mp3s!!).  Thanks for
your help, and have a magical autumn!

love,
Travis