[ShareTompkins] Fwd: Critical Need for Blood Donors! August Netbook-A-Day Giveaway!

Ryan Clover clover56 at riseup.net
Thu Aug 26 19:45:08 UTC 2010

Our household was talking about having a garage sale. This time of
year is a good time for such fundraising. But then we decided to bring
our goods to the Really really free market. Thanks y'all sharetompkins
folks for putting this together and promoting the gift economy. What
goes around comes around.

-Ryan

"Stop believing in authority-- start believing in each other."