[ShareTompkins] Dryden Community Center Cafe

Monica Knight mjknight at twcny.rr.com
Fri Aug 27 15:16:15 UTC 2010

Like many not-for-profits, Dryden Community Center Cafe in the village of Dryden relies on the vital role played by dedicated volunteers to help promote a collaborative relationship that encourages and develops our important mission to enrich the well-being of our community. We can't do this without you!

Volunteers are needed to help behind the counter making sandwiches or working the cash register, participate with evening events, join in or lead a class, and just lend their time and energy to this great community project!

Visit www.drydencafe.org for more information or call Manager Patrick Kelly at the café at 607-844-1500 or email drydencommunitycafe at yahoo.com.