[ShareTompkins] Valet Bike Parking at the Ithaca Festival (We need your help!)

Andy Goodell andy at ithacacarshare.org
Wed Jun 2 21:09:12 UTC 2010

Hi all,

Thanks to those who have let me know that they will volunteer at the
Valet Bike Parking at the Ithaca Festival this Saturday. We're still
looking for 5-10 more volunteers, especially in the evening hours.
Volunteering with the bike parking is a great way to help support
alternative transportation. It's easy and fun, and if you are able to
give a few hours of your time to help out, that would be greatly
appreciated.

You can sign up online here: http://www.doodle.com/ynd5hnyrkudqnmv8
Just put your name and phone number in the text box, and click the
boxes for the hours you want to sign up for. If you have any trouble
using this system, please let me know.

If you have any questions, please contact me at
andy at ithacacarshare.org or call my cell at 607-229-2641.

Thanks, and I hope to see you there,

Andy Goodell
andy at ithacacarshare.org