[ShareTompkins] Fwd: [Ithaca_freeskool_organizers] [anarchoithacans] Binghamton DIY-FEST 2010!! EVENT ANNOUNCEMENT and CALL FOR WORKSHOPS:

Ari Moore arimoore at gmail.com
Mon Mar 8 16:24:26 UTC 2010

Big DIY-fest coming up in Binghamton. Notice this line in particular:
"We also have a FREE SPACE for the sharing, so bring your goodies
that you no longer use."

... awesome! Read on for more details...

--
Ari Moore - Shirari Industries - Ithaca, NY
ari at shirari.com - http://shirari.com

ANOTHER WORLD IS POSSIBLE
Go vegan for peace - http://tinyurl.com/2xkmc

Begin forwarded message: