[ShareTompkins] Fun, free writing workshop at TCPL

Laura Gates-Lupton laura_gates at yahoo.com
Tue Nov 9 21:52:22 UTC 2010

“Every Picture Tells a Story”
a creative writing workshop for all ages

Sunday, November 14, 2010
2 - 4 p.m.
Tompkins County Public Library
(Thaler/Howell Program Room)

This FREE inter-generational workshop, led by Irene (Zee) Zahava, offers an
opportunity for people of all ages to write together and to share their work
with one another.  It is appropriate for ages 9 - 99.

We'll create stories, poems, or memoir pieces in response to a variety of visual
images. (I'm not mentioning the theme of the workshop because I would like it to
be a surprise, but rest assured that the pictures are really good and this will
be a lot of fun! )

Advance registration is greatly appreciated.
Contact Zee directly: 607-273-4675; zee at twcny.rr.com

Zee Zahava, local author, editor and anthologizer, is the director of Emma’s
Writing Center in downtown Ithaca, and manages the Women’s Community Building
library under the auspices of the Durland Alternatives Library at Cornell.

Laura Gates-Lupton
Editor and Publisher of Macaroni Kid Ithaca
where families and fun connect!
www.ithaca.macaronikid.com