[ShareTompkins] OFFER: Working Kenmore Refrigerator

E L Cobb elcobb54 at gmail.com
Mon Nov 22 22:56:47 UTC 2010

The fridge, white with the freezer on top, an icemaker (not connected when I
moved in in July, so I cannot attest to whether the icemaker works),
spillproof shelves that slide out (freezer shelf slides out too), was
probably purchased in 1999.  The only reason I'm replacing it is to get a
super energy-star energy saving fridge.

I'm guessing its capacity is between 18 and 21 cubic feet.

I would really like this to go to a family in need, rather than someone who
just likes free stuff, but on the other hand, I can't help deliver, and it
will have to take up space in my small house until someone can take it off
my hands.

If anyone  out there know of a program that picks up large appliances and
delivers them to families in need, please let me know.

Liza
in Ithaca, right off the South Hill Recreation Trail